Legal Problem Solvers Protecting Your Business Interests
Operating a business is a minefield of challenges, but you don’t have to face them all alone. With a skilled business law attorney in your corner, you can focus on what you do best – building your business and making it thrive – while legal concerns are handled with care.
At Rapier & Bowling Co., LPA, we handle business law matters for businesses, entrepreneurs, executives and individuals in Hamilton, West Chester and throughout Southern Ohio. Our lawyers are here to protect your rights and interests while shielding you from unnecessary loss and liability.
Full-Service Business Law Representation
The scope of our business law practice includes:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating business contracts
- Resolving business disputes
- Structuring and organizing business entities such as limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations
- Establishing governing documents
- Attending board meetings, shareholder meetings and other important events
- Regulatory compliance audits
- Employment law matters
- Business successions and dissolutions
- Administrative law issues such as liquor permits, dealer licensing and professional licenses
Our attorneys work closely with clients. By gaining an in-depth understanding of your goals, sector, market conditions and other factors, we can tailor well-crafted legal strategies to the unique demands of your business.
We help our clients avoid problems whenever possible. When lawsuits, regulatory concerns or other problems do arise, we work to resolve them in the most favorable and cost-effective manner possible.
We Are Here To Help Your Business Thrive
To learn more about our corporate law practice and how we can help you navigate legal challenges, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 513-892-3400.